Things You've Never Done That Everyone Else Has

Use this forum for anything that is not IQ and/or music related.

• listend to anything by camel...
    The voice of freedom and truth
    Peter
    Premium Member

• Been on the London Eye
    mitzidog
    Bronze Poster

• I've photographed the London Eye, from many angles and distances, including from 17 miles away (looks great on the horizon, lit up from that distance) but as yet, I've never been on it either. But I am getting very tempted, if only to take a photo of my flat, from the Eye, just need to make sure I'm applying my Zoom in the right direction.
    so pass me a shot, and make it a double
    I'm a whole lot of trouble and I don't do subtle.

Dizzee Rascal
    the real Oggy
    Leather Poster

• the real Oggy wrote:I've photographed the London Eye, from many angles and distances, including from 17 miles away (looks great on the horizon, lit up from that distance) but as yet, I've never been on it either. But I am getting very tempted, if only to take a photo of my flat, from the Eye, just need to make sure I'm applying my Zoom in the right direction.

I'll be in London this summer with a high school music group that I travel with every other year. The Eye is one of the optional things we and the kids can do. Last time I went on the "ghosts of London" tour - and this next time I'm going to go on the Eye.

Here's one. I've never been to the IQ Christmas gig. :cry:
    Doctorj
    Diamond Poster

• Doctorj wrote:
    the real Oggy wrote:I've photographed the London Eye, from many angles and distances, including from 17 miles away (looks great on the horizon, lit up from that distance) but as yet, I've never been on it either. But I am getting very tempted, if only to take a photo of my flat, from the Eye, just need to make sure I'm applying my Zoom in the right direction.

I'll be in London this summer with a high school music group that I travel with every other year. The Eye is one of the optional things we and the kids can do. Last time I went on the "ghosts of London" tour - and this next time I'm going to go on the Eye.

Here's one. I've never been to the IQ Christmas gig. :cry:

Ditto, for both.

But, DoctorJ, one you MUST not miss is the Tower of London. Go if you get the chance.
    essexboyinwales
    Emerald Poster

• I´ve never missed a christmas gig. :mrgreen:
    The voice of freedom and truth
    Peter
    Premium Member

• "But, DoctorJ, one you MUST not miss is the Tower of London. Go if you get the chance."

Yeah!! Visited this last trip and we'll go again - its a regular stop for the tour. Very cool place. In fact I was just thinking about it the other day - very cool place.
    Doctorj
    Diamond Poster

Previous

Return to All Other Banter

Information