Nice picture of Peter and my Sister

Post your IQ related photos here.
Fri May 24, 2013 9:31 pm

• As loyal IQ fans we went to Ulft in April 2013, as my sister had to enjoy the gig in a wheelchair we stood up front in the que for the gig. Just before the doors went open Peter passed us in a hurry and my sister shouted out that she wants to have a picture of him, which he did despite time constraints!! We saw the gig from the 1st row near stage. Near the end of the show Peter was drinking some water and from stage he saw my sister siting in her wheelchair, Peter took another bottle of water and gave it to her, this was so nice to see. Thanks IQ for a great show in Ulft, see you guys at the Boerderij in December.
    Attachments
    IQ F.jpg
    Just before the gig in Ulft
    (124.92 KiB) Downloaded 723 times
    edwardjohn

• Nice to see the englishmen behaving themselves while guesting the continent!

Welcome to the forum edwardjohn.
    I can learn to resist - anything but temptation
    ArtIQfan
    Emerald Poster

• ArtIQfan wrote:Nice to see the englishmen behaving themselves while guesting the continent!

Only in the public eye....you should see what happens backstage!! It would make your hair curl! :D

I remember that picture, the lady in question was very excited when Pete walked by :-)
    Grab your taco, you've pulled a dyslexic Mexican.
    Deno
    Site Admin

• Deno wrote:Only in the public eye....you should see what happens backstage!! It would make your hair curl! :D

Oh well!

That explains Peters hair then. :wink:
    I can learn to resist - anything but temptation
    ArtIQfan
    Emerald Poster

Return to Photos

Information