2018 Gigs

General Discussion of IQ and music in general
Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:45 pm

• All
    Hiya
    Bury was exceptional. Looking forward to Robin2 gig in May and then the Xmas bash at Islington.

Could I make request on the off chance that there will be intervening gigs in the U.K.

Given that Steve Hackett has announced gigs for the first week in Oct and likely Peter may be at Manchester, could the band please try to organise gigs that do not clash with these gigs. Sam Smyth’s face book post re Jadis and IQ was apposite. Unfortunately, fans of both bands have to choose between Bilston and Tufnell Park London on the Sat. and if can’t get to St Helens on the Fri due to travel and or work will miss a rare outing of a great band.
    I do not, in any way, criticise the band, but a little thought would be very much appreciated and allow us fans to spend more of our hard earned cash pursuing our passion for great prog.
    All the best and see you at St Helens Citadel, Bilston Robin2, Nottingham Royal Concert Hall, Manchester Bridgwater Hall, London Festival Hall and Islington.
    Carl Jacobs
    Carl Jacobs
    Silver Poster

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:45 am

• Hi peeps...
    I need 1 Ticket for Aschaffenburg, 10.02.18 ! Someone help me?
    This time I missed to book earlier.. never thought that it's sold out.. :(
    pollux
    Sapphire Poster

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:54 am

• I was really disappointed when IQ and Jadis announced gigs on the same night.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    gianfranco's son

Return to Discussion

Information