Progstock 2018 in the US!

General Discussion of IQ and music in general
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Mon May 14, 2018 5:14 pm

• Since the boys are meeting me half way........I will attend.......3 IQ gigs in a 4 day span! How cool is that!
    IQ has been a "bucket list" band for me.
    So, 5 boys board a plane in Heathrow heading West.....1 fan boy boards a plane in Seattle heading east. At what town will the luggage arrive? :D
    Where are we going?....And why am I in this Handbasket?
    garyhead

Tue May 15, 2018 12:45 am

• Up until 2.5 years ago I lived about 15 minutes from where they're playing in New Jersey. I regretted not seeing them in Pennsylvania in 2005 but never expected them to make it back to the States. I've been a fan since 'Tales...' and will forever kick myself if I don't make every effort to fly out to see them (with 2 friends that are still out there and anxious for me to commit).
    gringo star

Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:27 am

• Coming from San Francisco to enjoy my second IQ gig, and my first in over 20 years. Getting hella pumped...
    We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dream.
    lonestar

Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:37 am

• gringo star wrote:Up until 2.5 years ago I lived about 15 minutes from where they're playing in New Jersey. I regretted not seeing them in Pennsylvania in 2005 but never expected them to make it back to the States. I've been a fan since 'Tales...' and will forever kick myself if I don't make every effort to fly out to see them (with 2 friends that are still out there and anxious for me to commit).

I currently live in Parsippany, New Jersey. I'm a big fan and eagerly waiting for October.
    EricBergmann

Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:20 pm

• I bought my tickets for Progstock in New Jersey and I can't wait! I saw IQ in 2009 in Pittsburgh at the 3 Rivers Prog Festival, and then in 2012 at Rosfest in Gettysburg where they did the full Subterranea show. So it's been 6 years! This time, I'm bringing my 19 year old son. He is an IQ fan, especially The Road of Bones album.
    meyerslj
    Bronze Poster

Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:27 pm

• Damn gang, I can't believe it's finally here. After 24 long years I'm finally seeing IQ again tonight.

Manly years are sure to be shed.
    We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dream.
    lonestar

Return to Discussion

Information